Tuesday - Saturday
$55 Show only or $120 Dinner & Show
Be sure to check out our Season Cabaret Package under Special Promotions.
› Special Promotions
Jan. 28-31 & Feb. 1
The legendary Marilyn Maye is returning to The Colony’s Royal Room for her seventh annual engagement. She is the holder of the singer's record (76 appearances) on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. Her career is a litany of honors, awards, and landmark achievements. Her hit songs include “Step to the Rear,” “The Lamp is Low,” “Sherry" and "If My Friends Could See Me Now." Known as a “Singer's Singer,” she has performed at New York's Copa Cobana, The Living Room, Michael's Pub, The Rainbow Grill, St. Regis, The Metropolitan Room, the legendary Birdland and appears frequently at 54 Below.
Reviews of Marilyn Maye:
- Palm Beach Daily News: “The island grew a little brighter as songstress Marilyn Maye, an irrepressible ray of sunshine, blew into town and took over the Royal Room at The Colony… Maye instantly set the scene for the evening, creating a party atmosphere with a group of freshly minted friends who came ready to have a good time… (Maye has a) thoroughly engaging presence that makes every song her own in a polished delivery that appears effortless. She drives home every heartfelt note and leaves the audience grinning from ear to ear.”
- Stephen Holden in The New York Times:“Ms. Maye, who bounded onto the stage like a young woman in a hurry, continues to defy the laws of nature. With her rich robust voice and innately upbeat disposition, she was as in charge of her talent as I’ve ever seen… (She) embodied a professionalism that is rarely seen nowadays.” (9/6/12)
- The Hollywood Reporter: “The best all around cabaret singer working today.”
- Rex Reed: “Marilyn Maye is a tenor sax … pure, out-of-this-world jazz, performed impeccably with style, and range, and class.”
- Philadelphia Inquirer: “Calling her a cabaret singer is like calling Pablo Picasso a painter; it's true all right, but it leaves a lot out!”
- Actor/Playwright Charles Busch: “Watching her perform is nothing short of astonishing.”
- Leslie Gray Streeter in The Palm Beach Post: “73 years in the business and still going strong. (Marilyn Maye's) show is a party, not a performance.”
Click here to watch Marilyn Maye performing a Johnny Mercer medley.
Visit Marilyn Maye’s Web Site For More Details
Return to Schedule
Return to Top